- Seriously, what is the point of your life, single person?
- How can you get up in the morning and face the day when you are facing it alone?
- Don’t you know that you are defined in life by the having of a significant other?
- Can’t you see that you only have value as half of a pair?
- Don’t you know being single is the most nauseating form of social leprosy you could have?
- What is the point to your life unless it’s shared with a romantic partner?
- Can’t you understand that your happiness and your success are tied up in having a bf/gf/spouse?
- What are you doing with your life, single person?