So, after just writing a post about how I haven’t been posting, I took another unintentional break from posting.
Worst. Blogger. Ever.
I think I kind-of have an excuse though, dear internet. I have been busy. Really busy.
(Like the busy and important kind of busy.)
Or something like that.
So to justify my slacker-ness…
here is a list of things I have been doing instead of blogging lately.
- Watching House of Cards and Sherlock and Downton Abby. (Can you blame me?)
- Trying to binge-read my book club books BEFORE the meeting. (Go-Go-Gadget-SpeedRead!)
- Skiing. A lot. Like both days every weekend,. Like last chairlift and making them drag me off the mountain a lot. (Like I might be obsessed and have a problem a lot.)
- Spending the long weekend chillin’ and craftin’ with my Moms. (The best!)
- Finalizing my tattoo design. (You know, PERMANENT art on my body)
- The Symphony… two weekends in a row. (Just getting my culture on, nbd.)
- A couple happy hours, girl’s night out’s, dinner with friends, dance parties, etc. (Normal, necessary socializing.)
- Bowling. There was some bowling. (I got a 101… it was pretty epic.)
- Beginning to plan my next solo travel adventure. (Belize, perchance?)
- Shopping for things I would need on this potential future trip. (You can never start preparing too soon!)
So I think what that list proves is that I really have no excuse for not blogging lately.
I have no good stories, no grand adventures, no funny antidotes, no epic fails.